Thursday 27 September 2012

Happy 2nd Anniversary!!

Hi!

Yesterday 26th of September 2012 was my wedding anniversary. The 2nd to be exact. Nothing much happened other than having dinner with my hubby the day before that. Sort of pre anniversary since it happens the day before the exact date. 

I guessed I do know why does my hubby celebrated our anniversary earlier.

Last year, he did remember that day was supposed to be our anniversary. So, he decided not to go to work. In the afternoon, one of his client called, wanted to meet him. The time went by, n he came back at around 11pm something tired, and lost.. I'm kind of pissed off, so I just keeping it myself. Afraid that I might lose control if I start opening my mouth.. So there he went.. Forgot all about our anniversary.. Heh..

So, this year (i reminded him each time i've got :p )

During the day of the anniversary, well, nothing happened other than doing house chores. At night, we went for dinner with some slice of cakes since I do not really want a whole cake as there were only 3 of us (his brother is staying with us) to eat the cake (the cake were pretty expensive. Afraid we won't finish it). Thus, we've decided to buy slices. 

However, what makes me feel a bit disappointed on my anniversary eventhough he does remember is that NO PRESENT given.. Huh.. I'm a woman, of course a present or even a bouquet of flower won't hurt. It will make my anniversary day more meaningful. Feel more appreciated. But, no. Nothing. Hmm..

Typical guy.. When you get a woman, suddenly there are lots of commitment appear. But before that, you shower her with everything. Money is not everything.. Huh.. And huh.. (To my dear hubby, I'll make sure I'll get what I want sooner or later.. You better watch out!! ;p)

By the way, to my lovely, wonderful, super great hubby, 

After all the hardships that we have been through, 

Happy 2nd anniversary.. 
May we last forever.. 
I love u so.. 
Muuaaxxx..


p/s:
"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." — Marilyn Monroe


0 comments:

Post a Comment