Thursday 13 September 2012

Assalamualaikum~


welcome to white dandelion..

i'm a wife to a great hubby n a mom of two wonderful children. addressed me as WD if u want :p

i'm easily bored at certain time. as sometime i've got a different views from others, so i will express myself in here hoping that my opinion will not offense anybody (finger crossed)

the posts are going to be about life, current issues, what i saw or even what i heard. At times, i will write in bahasa melayu because as times go by, my english has become rusty (well, to be honest, my bahasa is also  not as good as it used to be :p) whatever it is, i hope you will find it easy to understand.

feel free to leave feedback, comment or whatsoever so that i know i have you.

have fun reading.

lots of luv,
white dandelion~

2 comments:

Hadramawt Kingdom said...

do i know u?or should i say, do u know me?hehe

WHITE DANDELION said...

honestly, we both know each other.
but, secret makes woman, woman.

lol,
WD

Post a Comment